Performance: Titanium J's Racing 70RR Exhaust System w/ Spare Back Box.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Brand: Js Racing
Model: 70RR
Fits: Honda Integra DC5
Diameter: 70mm / 2.75"
Material: Titanium
Material Thickness: 1mm
Weight: Under 5KG
Components: 4-2 Manifold, 2-1 Pipe, Mid Pipe, Rear Pipe, Bung & Spare Rear Pipe with Electronic Control Valve.
Price: £900

Up for sale is my Js Racing 70RR Titanium Exhaust System. This is a extremely light weight exhaust weighing under 5KG. This system was designed with weight reduction in mind, as well as keeping the system as straight as possible for maximum performance benefits. The systems is a 2-1 back. Included is a custom made 4-2 manifold that joins to the Js System. This makes it a complete replacement for any OEM exhaust system. Also included is a spare backbox with an electronic control valve attached. This is wired inside the car, so that the valve can be opened or closed within seconds at the press of a button. The custom made Stainless Steel Backbox does not need to be used with this system. It is an extra that can be used to quieten the noise when desired by closing the valve. When blowing off some steam the valve can be reopened within seconds, while driving at the push of the button. The wiring is complete and comes pre-attached to the cover below the handbrake. This can replace your current cover instead of drilling holes. Obviously the switch does not have to be mounted in this location and can be moved to anywhere inside the car. Also included is a Bung to fit the Js Racing Rear Pipe.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to PM.

I am situated outside Ballymena but postage is not a problem.

IMG_1571_zpsad28g186.jpg

IMG_1570_zpsds1wzl8z.jpg

IMG_1573_zpskkbb7yxw.jpg

IMG_1572_zps6iv2zkzw.jpg

IMG_1569_zpsfvbsoejv.jpg

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Forgot I still had this.

Nearly 2 year bump!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.