Todd's Alpine White BMW E92 M3

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Those mods with the comp wheels is exactly what I’d do to a m3. It’s actually perfect, white DCT LCI :heart_eyes:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
:joy: :joy: And so it begins, goodbye all sense and bank balance, welcome to ///M
No no....I'm happy with how it is at the minute. I just prefer the black grills :joy:

Then apart from that I will just be cleaning and driving it lol.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
This makes me want one even more, love the way it sits on the H.A.S.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
This makes me want one even more, love the way it sits on the H.A.S.

Funny, every time i look at your Mini thread it ends up with me searching the classifieds.

Do you follow Andy Waller on Instagram? His Mini is incredible.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Funny, every time i look at your Mini thread it ends up with me searching the classifieds.

Do you follow Andy Waller on Instagram? His Mini is incredible.

Save yourself heart ache lol its not worth it.

Yes met Andy the first year we went to players classic, top bloke and a great engineer. Big fan of his mentality to the build even though im not a fan of the vtec route. Im looking forward to seeing the car out on track.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Looking forward to being able to go for a random drive again!

C434E26A-50E9-4399-85A3-33586E72167E.jpeg

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I can see into your fridge, you need Milk
:joy: Yes, yes i do. Had a message to do in Ballymoney last night so i finally got out a run longer than five minutes. Lovely evening!

Thanks @Jordy. Was actually surprised i spotted you last night. I'm usually blind!

Looks great @Todd . Its refreshing to see one on the standard diamond cut wheels!

Cheers @J55NI, they're really starting to grow on me. I've always thought that an E92 M3 needed the Comp Wheels, but after buying the car, my mind is slowly starting to change.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
With the decent weather appearing again, i decided it was time to tax the M3.

Strapped the baby seat into it and the daughter and I headed down the coast roads. Forgot how much i missed driving it.

IMG_5935.jpeg
IMG_5931.jpeg
IMG_5930.jpeg

And home again...

IMG_5940.jpeg

Next up will be a service. It was due at the tail end of the last year but i reckoned it would be better to leave it until i was driving it again to get it done.