Todd's Alpine White BMW E92 M3

Davey M3

RMS Member
Drives
E92 M3
I saw your car down at cars and coffee last weekend, I was wondering who owned it. I was there in a Melbourne red E92 M3. Your car looks great btw.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I saw your car down at cars and coffee last weekend, I was wondering who owned it. I was there in a Melbourne red E92 M3. Your car looks great btw.
Thanks @Davey M3! I didn't realise that was yours. Had a mosey around it, it's lovely. Really hard to beat an E92 in red imo! Are you heading to the next Cars & Coffee?
Can you pm me a few details and a price, have a customer looking for one atm
Sorry Pete, decided i'm going to hold onto it for a while longer. Was driving it on Friday and Saturday and it made me realise how much i'd miss it.

Davey M3

RMS Member
Drives
E92 M3
Thanks @Davey M3! I didn't realise that was yours. Had a mosey around it, it's lovely. Really hard to beat an E92 in red imo! Are you heading to the next Cars & Coffee?

Yes I do love a Melbourne Red E92, this is my second one. Just picked it up towards the end of last year. It needs a few wee cosmetic bits tidied up on it but I'll get that done soon. I'll more than likely be at the next one I'll keep an eye out for you đź‘Ť

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3

Sorry Pete, decided i'm going to hold onto it for a while longer. Was driving it on Friday and Saturday and it made me realise how much i'd miss it.
Thank **** you've come to your senses in swapping this with an oil burning wagon.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Few photos from Marchs Cars & Coffee at Dundalk.

Looking forward to some runs out now we’re getting into the decent weather!

Just creeped over 43k miles now.

CF524E3B-9970-47E7-BB0A-F137ACBC23FD.jpeg
4F2EF94B-3BDD-465A-AAB3-8FC399FFBE32.jpeg
D409074A-1C57-422B-A25A-1F68AC167D37.jpeg

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
99% sure I passed you recently but only making the connection after seeing this thread again! Looks great!

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
99% sure I passed you recently but only making the connection after seeing this thread again! Looks great!
Yes, you did. Near the roundabout as you come towards the big bridge at Toome. I was on my way home after some craic at Railyway Karting.

I tried to wave/flash but i might have been too far past by the time i realised who it was! haha

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Ahhhh yes that’s where it was! Couldn’t remember at all lol. Has a serious road presence in the metal, be a nice week for a few blasts with the sun out

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Looks fantastic! Every time I saw a white one made me think I screwed up getting black
Thank you. Black is one of the nicest colours, but after a few black cars when i was younger, i swore to myself no more! I'm not good enough at keeping them immaculate.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Nothing exciting to update other than it sailed through MOT this evening. 43,768 miles, plus a few extra for the victory lap on the way home! :joy:

Next up is a service which i'll ring and get booked on Monday.

I forgot just how good this thing is to drive. I'll never get tired of the noise!

IMG_9001.jpeg

IMG_9021.jpeg

IMG_9028.jpeg

Last edited: