Todd's Estoril Blue BMW F21 M135i

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Thanks for kind words! I think i'm happy with the car sits now.

I may go for an exhaust at some point, or buy a spare OEM backbox and do the "mod", if find one at the right price.

Last edited:

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Looks great, sits well. I'm curious about your number plate, almost looks like it says 'relaxed' ?
Thanks. The plate was a random purchase. I had a random (to me) "personalised" registration, that came on my DC5 when i bought it, i sold it but i didn't want a normal Northern Irish reg. After scrolling through Instagram and seeing a guy using "R3LXD" on a Porsche GT4, i had a quick look on the DVLA website and noticed R2LXD for very little money. Ideally i would like to replace it and the other cars in the house, with matching one or two digit N.I reg's.

lovely motor, also liking the mini (y)
Cheers, the Mini is great. Its a little go-kart!

Lee

RMS Regular
Thanks. The plate was a random purchase. I had a random (to me) "personalised" registration, that came on my DC5 when i bought it, i sold it but i didn't want a normal Northern Irish reg. After scrolling through Instagram and seeing a guy using "R3LXD" on a Porsche GT4, i had a quick look on the DVLA website and noticed R2LXD for very little money. Ideally i would like to replace it and the other cars in the house, with matching one or two digit N.I reg's.

Cheers, the Mini is great. Its a little go-kart!

I see! I should have said, I think the plate looks quite good, a bit different - I was just curious.

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I see! I should have said, I think the plate looks quite good, a bit different - I was just curious.

Its different, and wouldn't be too everyones taste.

Both cars looking so well! Will catch up with you soon(y)

Thanks! Definitely do, call over anytime! Are you for heading down to any of the Cars & Coffees?

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
After ParcelForce decided to nearly lose and take a week to deliver a parcel on a 24 hour service, my modified exhaust arrived.

Originally, i was on the hunt for a OEM Backbox that i could modify myself, (same as E92 Exhaust Mod) but this one was for sale on the facebook groups, already modified, at a price i couldn't refuse.

@Mickylad kindly helped and we got it stuck on last night. Fitting is the same process as fitting an MPerformance Exhaust. Cut and fix using a genuine BMW clamp.

IMG_8550

IMG_8551

IMG_8571

IMG_8574

IMG_8569

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Stopped in at Galgorm Castle after getting fuel. It could do with a good wash!

48C2C527-8E40-4F11-8D25-B49B7A5BEE92.jpeg
AB036C21-EB38-406A-860C-75D4A1B5ACBA.jpeg
706E3861-1A38-4971-84A5-99FEAF0D35D7.jpeg
0B7BFCEC-E4FE-446F-B295-6FA6D3E36554.jpeg

Todd

RMS Regular
OP
Todd
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Thank you for the kind words.

I think i'm pretty settled with how the car is and i don't plan on changing anything more. The only thing i am contemplating is upgrading the steering wheel to newer three spoke design which came as standard in the 2014 onwards models. They are ridiculously expensive new and most used wheels for sale don't include the airbag. If a complete package were to come up for sale, at the right price, i would snap it up.

Comparison (images stolen from Google):

Old
DM5925-nmybjdou.jpg

New
2017-bmw-m140i-14.jpg