Tonight? 5th Dec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bronk

RMS Regular
yep was indeed.. had the 4 sale signs up but then nuisance calls started :roll: but they didnt stay on the fone for long ha ha :lol:

aye the wee gti is mint.. it gets sum luks

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol

the prank calls were gr8 crack...can't beat em portadown wasnt bad for a wet an miserable winter nite

Nordonian

RMS Regular
think i saw clio styling in portadown last nite too, first time seeing the car up close if it was u clio_styling looks well. portadown has about 3-4 modded blue clios floating about now

Nordonian

RMS Regular
clio_styling said:
Yea was over for a while. Some crowd about. What were you in Nordonian??

my own 5 door **** box mk4 astra, ive got the two tone look goin at the mo. bottom half and boot brown, top half of car blue

SeanM86

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
lol never seen u. Too many cars about really. Loved the red evo with the carbon bonnet. Looked sweet

Nordonian

RMS Regular
clio_styling said:
lol never seen u. Too many cars about really. Loved the red evo with the carbon bonnet. Looked sweet

afaik thats trent from lurgan
****ing mint car, love it

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
yeah, thats evo-extreme off the site. i was in for a cupla laps, then fecked off. lovin the clio... clio lad :laughing:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Nordonian said:
clio_styling said:
Yea was over for a while. Some crowd about. What were you in Nordonian??

my own 5 door sh*t box mk4 astra, ive got the two tone look goin at the mo. bottom half and boot brown, top half of car blue

Thats the look i'm goin 4 to

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.