Top gear

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Enjoyed that again. Used to go every week to watch the stock cars at Nutts corner back when I had time. Don’t think they had V8’s in them though!

Guy a few doors down got one of those Range Rovers. If he told me it was £50k new I’d have believed him without question. Up to £200k? Madness.

They were F1 stock cars on TG, Nutts Corner is F2, so 2.0 Pintos.

Remember the F1 V8's coming for a demo at a World Championship, almost too big for the track to get the full effect.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Was my favorite episode of the series so far, new rr is crazy money but when compared to its rivals its a bargain, thought describing the amg as a folley was spot on but at least it’s interesting unlike most mad money cars atm.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Enjoyed the episode. About time Fred finished a race :joy: The V8's sounded class.

Tbh I'm not a fan of anything with the green oval... but as said it's capabilities are wasted. Wonder how much TG are getting paid not to mention the amount of times it will break down & I wonder how many times it broke down during filming:joy:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't know when I will catch up on this this week. Wife doesn't like TG so usually watch it when shes at work - probably Friday night :worried:

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
The new RR starts at £100k. It easily looks like a premium £100k vehicle, tbf.
Yes they go up to £200k, but that must be absolutely every box ticked. Think the one tested was £150k and it seemed extremely well spec'd.

If I had £100k I'd love one. That's not much more than a new Defender?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's not much more than a specced up Tesla, and less than a specced up Taycan. And it looks far nicer inside and out than either of those. If driving a two-tonne mansion on wheels is your thing, lol, obviously 😇

Clearly LR want to separate the RR for toffs and the Disco for plebs and put plenty of air between them.

And aiming for middle east/China/Russia/America rather than middle England.

ger16v

RMS Regular
Drives
80,90's VW
good episode not a fan of range rover - i normally find the people that drive them are usually people you dont want to be associated with

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Dozed off watching it last night will catch up tomorrow hopefully
I specced a v8 defender and it came in at £114k with no mortgage and recent job change I thought why not and ordered it counting months till delivery, after the last 18 months I view cost of what I want irrelevant as we are only here once