Top gear

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I find Hoovies, Tavarish and Vinwiki car trek series more watchable even though they are essentially amateur presenters.

While I agree to a point those three earn their living (and a very very good one at that) from presenting various YouTube shows and have spent probably thousands of hours doing it now.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
LS S14... yes please.

Screenshot_20210404-210245_Instagram.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That was class. Want a GR even more now ffs 😂

TVR put up with some abuse there lol, fair play to it. And the Toyarri was just comical, loved how they creased up when he pulled up in it 😂

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
As soon as the toyarri appeared on the screen I thought somethings not right there didn’t twig to he pulled up it was an mr2 lol.
Really enjoyed the Sabina tribute too

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
As has been said excellent series and just watched the Sabine tribute and it was very moving.

Nice touch bringing all the presenters back - rightly so I guess, some genuine affection from Clarkson.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Yeah it was good too see crew past and present make an appearance for it.

It felt good that the old crew and the BBC decided to work hand in hand and put there differences aside for a tribute to someone who they all admired. Now days too many people let pride get in the way and its good to see that they recognised the real importance.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
That was a great tribute to sabine, very emotional and hit home how much she has achieved in her life.

I love the chemistry between the 3 lads. Probably the best combination since Clarkson, Hammond and may left.
Paddy is loud but I personally think it works for the show.

Can't wait to have them back.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Felt Hammond spoke very well at the end. Felt very old when you seen the original trio compared to Freddie etc etc. Clarkson is looking very old.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The VI is sitting at 70k+ already with a month still to go 😅 😳 I'm sure it's in better condition than most but it's still basically a press and media car.

Not surprised though right now, plenty of cash burning holes in pockets and nothing to do.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Fantastic episode lastnight, properly laughed a few times when watching, bit with Saxos was great.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
That young lad who kept up with the monaro was a demon. None of the other saxo drivers were anywhere near. Great episode, great series and the tribute to Sabine was brilliantly put together.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
That young lad who kept up with the monaro was a demon. None of the other saxo drivers were anywhere near. Great episode, great series and the tribute to Sabine was brilliantly put together.
There is no doubt artistic licence taken in these challenges for drama or comedy. The music was first class in that segment- Underworld Born Slippy perfectly suitable for a saxo getting ragged!