Top gear

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Guess I'm the only one who enjoyed it
Not at all, I didn't mind it at all.

Sure it's all been done before. The "best first car" thing, last time that was on TG it was something like a big old Volvo and a Golf on a wet campsite or something, lol.

The Miura has been done to death on TG. But you can't really have enough Miuras so no problem there.

And honestly, who doesn't love a Niva 😁

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Jeez this episode is getting a hammering lol Probs was the worst of the series but still enjoyed it and the whole series, lada probs just takes it for me, best Top Gear series in a long time!

The grand tour special looks good but disappointingly they all have and then have been utter bs so not getting my hopes up. Even as a huge fan I think the three of them need to leave it be from here tbh.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
From the eddie kidd show it just has went seriously downhill. Having said that the eddie show will always be a hard act to follow.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Yea the Christmas special was pretty poor, but I agree the BX was class, hope Chris saves it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I didn't mind it. Just the usual mucking about they always do. They can't all be 10/10 classics. Did feel a bit sorry for the poor BX though.

Have just been making my way through the early years of TG, it's all on iPlayer. A lot of it wasn't great, lol. And even when they got as far as doing the big epic full feature challenges there were still a lot of filler episodes in between.

This last lot, and the Chris/LeBlanc years before, have been much better.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I didn't mind it. Just the usual mucking about they always do. They can't all be 10/10 classics. Did feel a bit sorry for the poor BX though.

Have just been making my way through the early years of TG, it's all on iPlayer. A lot of it wasn't great, lol. And even when they got as far as doing the big epic full feature challenges there were still a lot of filler episodes in between.

This last lot, and the Chris/LeBlanc years before, have been much better.
This 100x over.

The format with Clarkson, Hammond and May was stale and played out. You could see the set ups a mile off and it was like they ran out of jokes years ago and the same **** just got repeated over and over.

Not all episodes are gona be great (this special certainly wasn't) but the only format was mostly **** for years with a few diamonds sprinkled in.

The new trio have found their feet with the show and with each other and are nailing it imo. They've actually got me watching top gear again properly.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Watched the latest grand tour, brutal

The new trio on top gear are great, I enjoyed the Xmas special, not as good as stated but rather have that than nothing

Roll on the new series

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That's the Bai that owns Esky repair in Lurgan. Seems a sound lad

He is a good lad I’m good friends with his brother. He has some set up at the house for the cars nice wee show room.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Watched the latest grand tour, brutal

The new trio on top gear are great, I enjoyed the Xmas special, not as good as stated but rather have that than nothing

Roll on the new series

I agree I can’t stand that arsehole clarkson, he just winds me up and I cannot watch anything with him in it.

I think the current top gear is far better.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I'm just enjoying the old 3 in whatever they do at the moment tbh because they won't be around forever 🤷🏻‍♂️

The new 3 are doing an epic job! I'm really enjoying it. They're not all masterpieces but they are all entertaining and I'm having a good laugh watching them mess about.

The cars are just a bonus at this point but honestly I'm well aware of what the show is now, its not a car review show. If you want that, try 5th gear. If you want and entertainment show with cars...🤷🏻‍♂️

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I'm just enjoying the old 3 in whatever they do at the moment tbh because they won't be around forever 🤷🏻‍♂️

The new 3 are doing an epic job! I'm really enjoying it. They're not all masterpieces but they are all entertaining and I'm having a good laugh watching them mess about.

The cars are just a bonus at this point but honestly I'm well aware of what the show is now, its not a car review show. If you want that, try 5th gear. If you want and entertainment show with cars...🤷🏻‍♂️
And at that 5th Gear is now all EVs I think, and no Tiff or Jonny Smith!

VOB0

RMS Regular
Seems the Top Gear guys will be racing at Cleetus McFarlands Freedom Factory for a feature on the show