Total perfection detailing .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
just reading there about the awards received by the named company in Dubai recently.first time I have heard of them and see there based in cushendall .Not exactly were you would expect a detailing studio to be lol.fair play to all involved .Anyone ever used them before or are they even on here .anyways well done guys on your awards.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Myself and quite a few on here know Mark very well. Lovely fella who has worked very hard creating a niche market for himself

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Myself and quite a few on here know Mark very well. Lovely fella who has worked very hard creating a niche market for himself
Yeah chris I seen you,s mentioned in the article .lot of high end stuff it seems they have worked with .its great to see guys doing well for themselves .

davyk31

RMS Regular
They got a good run with Top Gear Live when the live shows were on. Seem to be able to get themselves in high circles which is fun I'm sure.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Mark is a gent, does alot of mobile stuff and has some very good clients.

His pics from Dubai were amazing

hippyross

RMS Regular
Once I seen one of the vans getting a wash by the Romains beside were used to work, must have been a long day lol

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Met him a few years ago and is a really decent guy. I see he does work for a local builders merchants lorries. Must be some work involved in those!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Going by his FB page he seems to do a lot of Nigel Hicklin’s collection, which alone would keep him busy!

Last edited:

Pitviper

RMS Member
Drives
GSX1400
Friend of mine works for Total.

He sends me pics of stuff they're working on all the time. Honestly, the highest of high end vehicles... unreal.

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Random tangent but it’s actually his father in law that owns my grandas old jag from my thread;

2008 Jaguar XJ - experiences ?

Would love to buy it back!

F5B72C62-5D86-47B1-8F80-68D49C37F124.jpeg