Towels .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
anyone ever used klin Korea drying towels or other items from them .if so are they any use .need new packet of microfibres and some other bits .

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
I have a Klin Korea Evo drying towel, have to say it's the best I've used. It's like the twisted drying towels, gyeon silk dryer etc but way way softer and double sided.
I found the twisted ones can cause marring.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Kl!n are meant to be great towels, the YouTubers seem to love them, but it's hard to tell hype from reality.

The challenge is working out whether there's much advantage (if any) over what's available locally - it's often just the handiness of arriving home to a package in the hallway, rather than getting to a shop - that's the advantage of something like anachems online shop.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
The Fireball drying towels are very good, @Woodcutter stocks them (y)

For good microfibres autosmart have a big packet (of 36 I think) grey ones.

For general use microfibres, hard to beat ordering from Aliexpress and they generally arrive within a week or two, can pick up cheap applicators at the same time for humble money.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.