Toyota Auris 2017 hybrid fuel consumption

tochkel

Drives
toyota auris
Hello everyone, a week ago I bought a Toyota Auris 2017 hybrid engine 1800 and after a week of driving it seems to me that the vehicle consumes more fuel than expected, please help me with 2 questions: I should note that I drive very little within the city and most of the trips are between cities and I always drive in ECO mode I don't press the gas hard (in interurban driving with cruise control speed 100-105) really driving like an old man :grinning: I should also mention that the car has 230,000 km.... 1) Is the hybrid battery weak (there is no indication of this on the dashboard ) will it affect the fuel consumption? If so, can it be checked independently or must a garage be used? 2) When I select CAR mode in multimedia and click on the image of the fuel, then I see fuel data - that is, how many kilometers do I have left to drive until the fuel tank is empty. When I filled up with gas, it showed that I had to travel 800 km, but in practice the car only traveled about 550 km and I had to refuel, yesterday I noticed that while driving, every 600-650 meters that I actually travel, then a whole kilometer goes down in the multimedia, meaning that if it is registered In the multimedia, 800 km actually comes out to be 550 km... why is this so or what is the story with this vehicle? What should be checked here in order to improve the fuel consumption of the car? Another figure that appears in the multimedia is the best fuel consumption that has been measured - for me 1:14.1 appears - really bad according to the manufacturer's data, according to the manufacturer's data, the vehicle should take 24/1 in intercity, let's reduce 25 percent because it's not realistic, then it turns out that the car should take 1:19 - 1:20, and according to my calculations, it comes out 1:14 For any tip or optimization that anyone has to offer :grinning:

thx :grinning: