Toyota equivalent of RealOEM ETKA

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Does anyone know if there is a equivalent tool for Toyota? Need to try price a rear bumper for a non FL 2015 Rav4. Seems to be a scare thing in breakers over here so may need to go Toyota directly

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
That’s perfect! Don’t suppose anyone has contacts or a recommended toyota dealer to deal with parts wise? I’m out of my depth with the Toyota stuff to be honest, it’s not a circle I’m really in

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Either give the part numbers to a Toyota parts man (Hursts would be my usual haunt) or you can price and order online via amayama.com which is generally cheaper but remember to factor in import tax in case you get hit with it. They can source the bits in either Japan or UAE and ship to the UK.

I prefer to just use Toyota but for proper expensive bits I've saved a fair bit with Amayama.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Boucher Rd should be able to sort it, but personally I'd deal with the guys in Portadown Shelbourne.. They're into their cars and not just a reg/chassis number system. That sort of part is likely in stock in Belgium and France so should be shipped within a few days to collect.