Toyota Yaris GR

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Looks epic - love that kit. And if I end up being a copy cat.... at least it will be on a white one.

What is this replacing @markyy

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Didnt expect the old dinosaur WRX STI to hold a candle to the GR

STI is the same as UK final edition spec
GR is the base version without LSD

carson555

RMS Regular
Absolutely love this car
Collected at 10.30am this morning

Scarlet pearl red circuit pack

All mods fitted as follows

Eibach lowering springs
Maxton v1 front splitter
Maxton v1 rear spats
Maxton v1 skirts
Maxton boot spoiler extension
Cat back stainless steel TMC Motorsport exhaust

Massive thanks to the guys at TMC Motorsport for supplying all of the above View attachment 322542

Now time to out some miles on it 🙂

View attachment 322543View attachment 322544View attachment 322541
This on RKings?

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
D3C006C3-18D1-4BD6-B9D8-D614067B7D2E.jpeg
It’s been a long time since I posted, but it’s good to be back... 👍

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Met a black one between Banbridge and Rathfriland last week, just about made the smile of the drivers face as it flew past me!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Saw a white one leaving the dealers in Ballymena and heading for fuel on trade plates! They look brilliant in person.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I really want to see one in real life haven't seen any yet. I was looking at Yaris hybrids yesterday online and even the standard Yaris aren't a bad looking car especially in metallic red, blue or grey but then I realised I'd be miserable driving a hybrid Yaris :joy:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Considering the E46 is a pretty old car, 2wd, heavier, etc etc....it did pretty well.

It'd interesting to know what tyres and brakes are fitted too. I'm sure cheap aftermarket stuff would hurt it in the braking department there, but it still did well.

The Yaris is faster...but I'd think the M3 more fun.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Considering the E46 is a pretty old car, 2wd, heavier, etc etc....it did pretty well.

It'd interesting to know what tyres and brakes are fitted too. I'm sure cheap aftermarket stuff would hurt it in the braking department there, but it still did well.

The Yaris is faster...but I'd think the M3 more fun.

I haven’t driven one yet, but going by reviews, the whole appeal of the Yaris is how much fun it is.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
How much more fun can it be than a typical 4wd turbo car ?

Perhaps the main hype about it is as there are just fewer new 4wd turbo cars around now ?
Light weight, proper mechanical diffs, wide track, short geared, over braked, centre diff control, wide arch totally different body style to the standard car, surprisingly rabid 1.6T 3cyl, suspension perfectly tuned for our roads...

Ah do you know what your right it’s just like a Golf R. Will call Toyota and cancel my order on Monday.