Toyota Yaris GR

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
How much more fun can it be than a typical 4wd turbo car ?

Perhaps the main hype about it is as there are just fewer new 4wd turbo cars around now ?

Watch a few of the reviews. Even if you don’t, surely the notion of manually engaging 257bhp in a wide arched, responsive and lively 4wd hot hatch body which weighs no more than a mid 90s Honda Civic would win you over?

I’ve had multiple M3s. Love them and they’re great cars, but I’m not sure ‘fun’ is an appropriate word for them. They were marketed as upmarket performance coupes with a strong blend of refined talents, and that’s very much their remit - very different proposition to a chuckable hot hatch - not to mention 400kgs heavier.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The hurst demo is up. It’s a basic no pack car but probably had the hardest life imaginable.

Fastest in the country that. Seen more jumps than stormy dan iels.
Sold out for this year and next.

Incredible, although the flippers and speculators will have cars for those willing to pay if you want one.

Love mine. A shame that those who are just punting them don't realise what a great car they have in front of them.

bob

RMS Regular
DE07E87C-C8A5-4D67-9774-9B4881585B29.jpeg
619EF53B-3305-412D-80DC-8469BFCD8582.jpeg
6C25634D-DB69-43CE-A2E0-7C8672B21E8F.jpeg
442B2FE1-62E5-4B59-AE97-F223D7F7E794.jpeg
D0A84B42-2A34-4077-B90E-8CA3754E89FB.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I have a build slot for February if anyone wants it before I pull the plug on it. Only not getting it because of the Emira 😂

The Emira will be (at least...) twice the price, and another year in the making. Being built in Norfolk rather than Japan it will probably take a year or two for them to iron it out. And then you'll be in the perpetual upgrade game same as Porsche.

Get the Yaris now and enjoy it. There'll always be some other latest and greatest thing just over the horizon.

MarkM

RMS Regular
The Emira will be (at least...) twice the price, and another year in the making. Being built in Norfolk rather than Japan it will probably take a year or two for them to iron it out. And then you'll be in the perpetual upgrade game same as Porsche.

Get the Yaris now and enjoy it. There'll always be some other latest and greatest thing just over the horizon.

^ sensible, car people though lolol

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos

I’m gambling on it being at least another year so I can afford it 😂

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Youtuber's have ruined the Yaris for me, it should have been a cool car guy only car, but now every ejjit that can pay £300 a month is signed up to buy one cause there favourite youtuber has one (I doubt the guys on here are these people :joy:), and they think they are going to be able to sell it for a profit, when you see more of them on the road than you do either of the FK type r's or the new Megane RS, I'm sure it drives very well but I just cant be doin with them.

That lotus now is another beast all together :heart_eyes: , but hope they don't ruin what is one of the coolest car brands IMO by making them common and losing what a lotus should be.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Youtuber's have ruined the Yaris for me, it should have been a cool car guy only car, but now every ejjit that can pay £300 a month is signed up to buy one cause there favourite youtuber has one (I doubt the guys on here are these people :joy:), and they think they are going to be able to sell it for a profit, when you see more of them on the road than you do either of the FK type r's or the new Megane RS, I'm sure it drives very well but I just cant be doin with them.

That lotus now is another beast all together :heart_eyes: , but hope they don't ruin what is one of the coolest car brands IMO by making them common and losing what a lotus should be.
Could say the same for Gold GTI and R yet people still lap them up lol

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news

It's not just £299 a month though there's also a £7k deposit.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
The Hurst's car lived in Bangor, it was all stickered up. Seen it about many times, and being driven sensibly for the majority of times I seen it.
Wasn't much sound off it though.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Packet of smarties and a curly wurly lift it?