Toyota Yaris GR

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
My daughter has a Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 turbo 3 pot and it sounds good.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I love that it's a return to the hot hatch values of old, whereas recent ones seem to be heading in a more subtle and 5dr manner.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
You also have the GR Yaris Circuit Pack

Featuring lightweight components and performance parts, the GR Yaris Circuit Pack is designed for drivers who want the ultimate in handling response and precision.

In addition to GR Yaris specification:

• 18” forged alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 225/40R18 tyres
  • GR circuit suspension
  • Two Torsen limited-slip differentials
  • Red brake calipers

From £33,495 😀

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Id be surprised if Toyota goes down that route. The circuit pack may be lower sales due to the price as people will think the price is too high for a true small hot hatch

colin84

RMS Regular
30k is a lot of money for a Yaris. Still better value than a ***** electric Corsa though.

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Looks like a great base for a Group N rally car, if group n still existed.

I had expected it to be much more than £30k. Seems like a bargain.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I don't understand how people think £30k is way too expensive. At the end of the day it's not JUST a Yaris. It's a completely bespoke body, new engine, new 4wd system, suspension/brakes etc etc and all the development that went into it, quite frankly I dont know how they can sell it at £30k and not make a loss.

Compare it to MINI GP3 - standard body with a mad bodykit, drop in engine already used elsewhere, only FWD, take out the back seats = £38k.

I'd love a run in one. Think it would feel a lot more nimble and alive, like say 90's rally cars, whereas most modern hot hatches, while very fast, just feel very linear and subdued.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I don't understand how people think £30k is way too expensive. At the end of the day it's not JUST a Yaris. It's a completely bespoke body, new engine, new 4wd system, suspension/brakes etc etc and all the development that went into it, quite frankly I dont know how they can sell it at £30k and not make a loss.

Compare it to MINI GP3 - standard body with a mad bodykit, drop in engine already used elsewhere, only FWD, take out the back seats = £38k.

I'd love a run in one. Think it would feel a lot more nimble and alive, like say 90's rally cars, whereas most modern hot hatches, while very fast, just feel very linear and subdued.

but bet you wouldn’t say that if you got a gp3 as a demo lol

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI

This x2 . Fed up of the comments on facebook like 'A yaris for the same money as a new 3 series... no thanks'. If you would spend 30k on a bog standard 3 series but think a wrc inspired, 3 pot turbo, awd pocket rocket isn't worth the money... Then I don't think you can say that you are into your cars.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S

but bet you wouldn’t say that if you got a gp3 as a demo lol

Haha

Wasn't putting the GP3 down, just using it as an example to justify the price of the Yaris. First GP3's should arrive this week :grinning: