Toyota Yaris GR

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Congratulations, Andy. Hopefully it all goes smoothly for you.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Printshop & Bernice, good wee testing roads. The 'hillclimb' up out of Templepatrick to Lylehill is another good shout too.
Blat map.JPG

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Agreed looks brilliant in red also. Such the GR meets will be had, lots of surprising other marque owners have ordered one. Spoke to a GTR owner and separately a GT3 owner this week who have ordered GRs, such is its appeal.

markyy

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 m5
When I went to collect the demo car with no real notion of buying one, it was more just for a drive, the GR impressed me so much in the hour I had it I went in asked for specs and colours ect and ordered one on the spot. (I know the branch manager and think he knew I would love it hence offering me the demo)

Coming from owning some serious cars in the last few years I honestly think Toyota have nailed it down with the car.

Litchfield are already doing some nice modifications for them so will be keeping an eye on them.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That is lovely, red and black is a classic combination.
Wonder what it would look like with 18" minilites, 4 Cibie's hanging out the front and a Toyota sunstrip.... 🤦‍♂️
Sorry, had to go there, but a wee bit of sick came up +o(

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I'm prob in a minority but I prefer the black or white colours in it, I do like bright red Ferrari shades but not keen on that particular Yaris hue.

All meaningless anyway, this car is entirely about the drive (y)

clm94

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
A2176F1B-0EE9-41FA-BF09-F370F713E75D.jpeg

We got our first red one in today and the colour is absolutely stunning! And a very snazzy plate to go along with it is coming too! If anyone’s debating getting we will have this sold order sitting for a couple of days in ballymena feel free to come down and have a look!

clm94

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR 1.6
I know. But if I had paid for a car, and then found out random people had been invited to go over it in the showroom before I got the keys myself? I know I'd be a bit miffed to be honest
Yes I understand. The car is sitting up locked it’s not as if I’m inviting people to come take it a spin round the coast 🙄 it was more so for people who are interested and would like to see other colours than white and black to see it. That was all 🤣