Toyota Yaris GR

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I know. But if I had paid for a car, and then found out random people had been invited to go over it in the showroom before I got the keys myself? I know I'd be a bit miffed to be honest.
Would you though? Like it could be ready for collection and the new owner can't pick it up etc. Still no reason for others not to see it. When I bought my polo the salesman took me in to see one they had in the colour I wanted. Helped me make a decision and I'm sure the buyer never knew or cared

MarkM

RMS Regular
Yes I understand. The car is sitting up locked it’s not as if I’m inviting people to come take it a spin round the coast 🙄 it was more so for people who are interested and would like to see other colours than white and black to see it. That was all 🤣

Where do you draw the line, can it be rubbed against? 8-| Asking for a friend....

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Screenshot_20210224-113643_Gallery.jpg

Someone might be interested in this if you've ordered one. Not bad for 250

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
GA70 O?? would be another option to try and spell GAZOO.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Love it and the plate, while not perfect, it's much more personal to the car than most genereric single or double digit plates. Would be a nice addition for £250 but those plates seem to be around £1000 on the dvla site 😬

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
I really like these. Think it would be a smart place to put your money! Could see these being real collectors items