Track skills on 7th April

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
How much are these now?

Haven't been at one in a couple of years, the weather forecast looks dry and I'm off work

^o)

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
£120

Cheers
I read that on the website just there, seems a lot to rag your car around the track for fun and spend lots on rubber, fuel and brakes but it's the only way you can have no limits!

Les Graham

RMS Regular
I read that on the website just there, seems a lot to rag your car around the track for fun and spend lots on rubber, fuel and brakes but it's the only way you can have no limits!
Small price to pay in reality for a full days fun. Karting must be about £60 per hour for ACTUAL seat time. You could easily get 4 hours up there and the craic is mighty!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I don’t think there is better value for money than Trackskills. When you weigh it up against just about anything else, it’s the cheapest by a mile in terms of £ per time in the seat

I’ll be there tomorrow as well, might not get out til afternoon though

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
I don’t think there is better value for money than Trackskills. When you weigh it up against just about anything else, it’s the cheapest by a mile in terms of £ per time in the seat

I’ll be there tomorrow as well, might not get out til afternoon though
Please make yourself known

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Please make yourself known

No go today for me unfortunately, few mechanical issues have me back in the garage with the spanners.. hope everyone has a great day!

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Not a bad car to go out behind first session...

IMG_20190407_114329.jpg

MarkM

RMS Regular
Got a link?

Ads have expired.
Heres’s it’s transformation with me :grinning:

2A0323EE-0418-496A-860D-0B36C0566183.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
No a standard 599, he only did one session and went home due to, in his own words, crap brakes. I was talking to him before he went out and neither of us expected Ferrari carbon brakes to be an issue!!!

Can't find where I saw it now, but I'm nearly sure I recently read something about bigger steel brakes being better on track than carbon ceramics, something to do with the technologies closing the gap which made ceramics so much better years ago.

Still suprised to hear that though.

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Any of you guys know who was driving the blue E39 M5? Member on here?

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
@mike150 your car sounds amazing, didn't realise that was you.

I'll say hello next time.
It's the only Caterham 620s in Ireland as far as I know:joy:

Today was probably a one off, I like to do the very one on the bike or car. What where you in?