Trackskills 5th July??

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
What’s the story with this? I know the last date was closed gate and only for people who’ve done these events before.

Is this Sunday’s event open to newbies? I’ve messaged Trackskills but haven’t been able to get a response yet.

Cheers!

V8

RMS Regular
Guys, this one is totally booked out and has been for some time. It was open to Newbies although most places have gone to regular participants. The August 16th event is open for booking at Track Skills - Providing Track Days for cars at Kirkistown Race Circuit in Northern Ireland - Driver Coaching and is already booking up fast.

For the foreseeable future, spectators will not be allowed. This is a stipulation from the 500MRCI, who own the circuit.
To get advanced notice of our activities, please go to Track Skills - Providing Track Days for cars at Kirkistown Race Circuit in Northern Ireland - Contact Us and fill in the form at the bottom of the page. This will add you to a list to receive our free newsletter.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Photos coming soon....
107096121_10160115820044968_8912418349937744359_o.jpg

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script async defer crossorigin="anonymous" src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v7.0" nonce="izBEAD9f"></script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-show-text="true" data-width="">

Last edited:

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Despite a couple of wet sessions I had a fantastic time yesterday. Perfect opportunity and mix of weather to push the car a bit and it didn’t let me down, until I completely went through my rear pads right at the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone there for organising and marshalling and also for the pic @thornracing

12CA2B07-D897-4830-A509-DB2E943AD31A.jpeg

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
well i booked aghadowey for an hour tomorrow to ensure this time i have my ****ing boost pipe blowing off issue sorted before driving all the way down there to find out. should be sorted for August which is booked.