Trackskills at Kirkistown.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Ah **** mate, you’re welcome to come for a passenger run.

If not hopefully see you at the next one

Robin from studio 10 posted a snippet of you doing a fly by 🤤🤤🤤

Had to reschedule to next session myself as the E36 wasn't ready. Hopefully one of the cars will be. And I hope the Evo goes for a second session as I want to see it in person 😁

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Day ended early for me, just a split silicone hose nothing major thankfully. Apart from that it felt perfect, much more car than my current ability so something to grow into.

All being well I’ll be there next month.

Some really lovely motors down today and great to see so many spectators.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Just home, had a great day again. Even better that I got dad out on his own. Car took a bit of a battering so time for some tlc in time for August.

warren

RMS Photographer
Few shots from me today. Full collection at wr6moto

DSC_4612.jpg

DSC_4617.jpg

DSC_4627.jpg

DSC_4632.jpg

DSC_4659.jpg

DSC_4665.jpg

DSC_4683.jpg

DSC_4733.jpg

DSC_4747.jpg

DSC_4755.jpg

DSC_4766.jpg

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Just booked in 4th of July with the Atom 😎.

If the tracks open to spectators I would take a couple of passenger runs here for a £50 donation to Marie Curie or Macmillan cancer support. Il make sure you get your £50s worth 😂
6D5BD673-4DDC-41B1-82F0-E62C8CC49C74.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
Going to try and get up to this again! Will hopefully get some nice photos for y'all!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I was booked in for the previous one but had to postpone to this upcoming one. Over a week to sort out the last few pieces and I'll be there 😁

Tried ordering tyres from oponeo.ie but they cancelled it 😒 so now looking at other choices.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
I was booked in for the previous one but had to postpone to this upcoming one. Over a week to sort out the last few pieces and I'll be there 😁

Tried ordering tyres from oponeo.ie but they cancelled it 😒 so now looking at other choices.

what tyres you after? I got a set of R888r’s from tyre town in Ballymena for a good price.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
what tyres you after? I got a set of R888r’s from tyre town in Ballymena for a good price.

Was looking a set of ns2rs just incase there's some rain and they were cheap at £350 all in. But now I'm thinking of AR1s.

23% vat in the Republic plus tyres seem to be similarly priced in the Republic to a set delivered from England and reclaiming 23% is better than 20% in my eyes 🤣

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Demon Tweeks ship tyres here.

£90 more expensive for a set without even going to basket to see the delivery charges.

Trackdays.ie ship to the north so I'll likely go with them or else go to tyre town for a set of r888rs will see once I've the car sorted on Monday lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
23% vat in the Republic plus tyres seem to be similarly priced in the Republic to a set delivered from England and reclaiming 23% is better than 20% in my eyes 🤣
Some strange maths going on there, lol :innocent: 😅

You always pay vat. Only difference since Brexit is you might pay VAT twice when ordering from Europe.

Should be no issues with VAT from ROI to here. We are still in the common market here.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Some strange maths going on there, lol :innocent: 😅

You always pay vat. Only difference since Brexit is you might pay VAT twice when ordering from Europe.

Should be no issues with VAT from ROI to here. We are still in the common market here.

I meant as I can reclaim the vat 🤣 23%>20% so a bigger refund.

If they're 100 GBP and 100gbp worth in Euro I get 23 back Vs 20 lol

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I’m booked in for this one too in the MPS, will be my first track day also so should be interesting 😂.

going to be long enough day as have 115miles to do just to get there lol.

@Zach417 had a similar trip there and back not long ago. Sounded tiring.

I'm not close myself but thankfully not quite as far as either of you lads