Trackskills Dates 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Greetings and a Happy New Year to you,

I am pleased to announce our dates for this year. As ever, all are on Sundays.

They are;

Sunday 6th February (Only 3 weeks away!) and

• Sunday 13th March
  • Sunday 10th April
  • Sunday 22nd May
  • Sunday 19th June
  • Sunday 24th July
  • Sunday 14th August
  • Sunday 25th September
  • Sunday 16th October
  • Sunday 13th November
Prices for 2011 will remain the same as 2010, i.e. £99.

I am starting 2011 with a blank sheet as far as bookings go. If anyone wants me to put them down for all or a number of dates, just let me know and I will do so, on the usual condition that you let me know in advance if you can't make it.

There are two cars for sale on the Trackskills web site, one Celica and one Lotus.

We have a Trackskills Group page on Facebook. It is here, Trackskills | Facebook. There are a couple of videos on there. Please have a look at them and share them with your friends.

There is some construction going on at Kirkistown at the moment. This includes garages. These should be finished by the first race meeting on 26th March and can be hired from the 500MRCI for an as yet undisclosed sum. I will keep you informed.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,
TS

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
what are the rules on bikes?

i plan to attend at least one of these track days in the C2 but my mate has a bike, can he race? im guessin not but just thought i would ask

cheers

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
For insurance and safety reasons these are four wheels only, there are plenty of bike only days however, google will soon get you the site.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.