Trackskills May Date is This Sunday 15th!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Now that we have got over Bishopscourt (an excellent event!), our minds turn to this Sunday at Kirkistown. Cars booked so far include the following:-

• Audi R8
• BMW 325
• Ford Sierra V6
• Ford Sierra Cosworth
• Toyota MR2
• Focus ST3 mp 260
• MK Indy
• Clio
• Mazda MX5
• Ginetta G20
• Pug 106 Rally
* Lotus Elise
* Kirkistown Fiesta
* Nova Hot Rod
* Seat Cupra 280
* Mondello Fiesta ST

Café will be open for breakfasts and lunches.

New supply of sacrificial virgins have been found so weather will be grand.

To enter, please email donal@mulsanne.co.uk

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Cars coming, as of 12th May 2016.

• Audi R8
• Various BMWs
• Ford Sierra V6
• Ford Sierra Cosworth
• Toyota MR2
• Focus ST3 mp 260
• MK Indy
• Clio
• Mazda MX5
• Ginetta G20
• Pug 106 Rally
• Lotus Elise
• Kirkistown Fiesta
• Nova Hot Rod
• Seat Cupra 280
• Mondello Fiesta ST
• Reiss Hayabusa
• RT Supercar
• VW Bora
• Impreza
• Honda Civic

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Looking forward to getting out tomorrow

Booked in last minute after getting let down waiting on parts when a mate was kind enough to let me borrow off his own car :grinning:

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Bonnet on yet? :p

Yep!:laughing:

image.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Brilliant day :grinning: Once the brand new tyres were scrubbed in, and I remembered which way the circuit goes, wee Princess went very well :cool:

I still think the Fiesta brigade have the most fun of anyone out there!

Shame about Desmo's new toy, hope he got a run out in something after going all that way (y)

MarkM

RMS Regular
Good day, four sessions and the Cupra was empty, and my tyres are not looking so good :0

you went really well, very quiet though (y)

Another great day at Kirkstown, Clio did five sessions without fault, really finding it difficult to gel with my new electric power steering, was fiddling with it all day, wish I'd stayed hydraulic 8-(
Hope the Cosgroves Mr2 and Brendens Clio get sorted for the next one without any major work, good spending the day with you mad lot and thanks to Nicholas for pointers(y)
I only went off once, bonus :cool:

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
you went really well, very quiet though (y)

Another great day at Kirkstown, Clio did five sessions without fault, really finding it difficult to gel with my new electric power steering, was fiddling with it all day, wish I'd stayed hydraulic 8-(
Hope the Cosgroves Mr2 and Brendens Clio get sorted for the next one without any major work, good spending the day with you mad lot and thanks to Nicholas for pointers(y)
I only went off once, bonus :cool:

Wee clio lurking:p

image.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That Clio is FAST, but way too clean :grinning: Mark just needs to learn not to crash out at the hairpin :innocent: Made a very pretty cloud of brake smoke though :cool:

Paul Hamill

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiger Avon busa
Had a great day today in the Tiger Hayabusa.Great range of machinery and excellent track manners from all.Roll on the next one.

Reactions: V8

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Great days crack yesterday (we had a few quest drivers, with @DesmoBen and another driver interested in doing some tracking) with a fine array of cars and beautiful weather to boot.
Mixed emotions though as the MR2 stopped rotating late afternoon with suspected clutch problems (first time in 4 years), Dr Cousins is still deliberating. David was good enough to let me take a spin in his beautifully prepared Mazda though which helped :laughing: ease the pain.
Anyway for now the quiet MR2 is holidaying on the Ards Peninsula with Desmo's clio ;)

As always thanks to those at Trackskills and all the others that make the day possible.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
More of the same type of video and my only recorded session, had great fun on track and couldn't have asked for better weather. Trying to get a clear lap can be tricky and I was trying to pass without being too much of a pain

dufunk

RMS Regular
Great days crack yesterday (we had a few quest drivers, with @DesmoBen and another driver interested in doing some tracking) with a fine array of cars and beautiful weather to boot.
Mixed emotions though as the MR2 stopped rotating late afternoon with suspected clutch problems (first time in 4 years), Dr Cousins is still deliberating. David was good enough to let me take a spin in his beautifully prepared Mazda though which helped :laughing: ease the pain.
Anyway for now the quiet MR2 is holidaying on the Ards Peninsula with Desmo's clio ;)

As always thanks to those at Trackskills and all the others that make the day possible.

4 years of tracking that's really good they seem to stick the abuse rightly not forgetting the age of these cars now. I'm on the outlook for a cheap road worthy st202 celica may part take at some point but the journey down is the main issue and getting back ok!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.