Trackskills release 2014 dates at Kirkistown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Trackday organisers Trackskills have released their schedule for the 2014 season at Ireland's fastest circuit, Kirkistown. It looks like prices should be held at their 2013 rate which was £105 sterling, which normally gets you at least four 15 minute sessions (and likely finish off your brake pads!). Well worth attending.

2014 Dates:

• Sunday 9th February
  • Sunday 23rd March
  • Sunday 13th April
  • Sunday 25th May
  • Sunday 15th June
  • Sunday 6th July
  • Sunday 17th August
  • Sunday 14th September
  • Sunday 5th October
  • Sunday 9th November

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
You going to try to get to one, Alan? I'm going to get the Eunos down for one or two if I can.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
You going to try to get to one, Alan? I'm going to get the Eunos down for one or two if I can.

I'd love to take the Golf for a spin, but I'll probably just come down to shower the head and get the cobwebs blown off! Might even dig the camera out.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
How do you book? Just email Donal?

Also thinking of bringing a friend who I know for sure won't be fast round the track (certainly at the start anyway). Will this cause serious problems?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Email donal for you to book then book your mate into the newbie group. Done

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Slow drivers are not a problem as Graham says there is a beginners group. As long as hes not in something fast on the staights an holds everyone up on the corners like mr 350z lol

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
So where do I go in the evo? Lol

Also what are the requirements again helmet and a decent car or are harnesses required?

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Depens on your experience i think. Im sure if you had a word with them beforehand you can get into any griup you want. Doesnt really matter because all groups mix together after the break anyhow

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It'll be the MX5. Even with someone not afraid to ring it's neck it'll be slow lol

Thanks for the advice chaps. Will get it booked in when the weather is less cack!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.