Trackskills Track Day 24th May 2015 - Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JT079

RMS Regular
Well organised day, really enjoyed, wasn't up to the speed and brake on the morning sessions, feel much better as the day progresse.
There was a lotus on Irish reg and a dc2 with k swap were flying all day...

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
20150524_161256.jpg Had a great couple of sessions before the track lived up to its reputation & claimed my brakes.
Great to catch up with everyone and hope to be back out soon.

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Out for a Sunday drive with the nephew along with some other like minded people ;).
Sorry to see Leslie have to go home early in the other MR2 :worried: and glad Ken you got back alright.
As always nice job by the guys at trackskills (can't have been easy controlling that crowd (y)

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Out for a Sunday drive with the nephew along with some other like minded people ;).
Sorry to see Leslie have to go home early in the other MR2 :worried: and glad Ken you got back alright.
As always nice job by the guys at trackskills (can't have been easy controlling that crowd (y)

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
Had good day out even though only got couple of sessions were car was going right lol. (Work to be done). Very busy day witch is great to see. Also doneal on his push bike was a funny site

V8

RMS Regular
"How much are these days in general? Would love to attend one in my FN2"

£110

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
"How much are these days in general? Would love to attend one in my FN2"

£110

Will likely attend one in the next to near future. Probably not the next one as I need to get my brakes looked at and a new set of rubber all round.

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Had good day out even though only got couple of sessions were car was going right lol. (Work to be done). Very busy day witch is great to see. Also doneal on his push bike was a funny site
Good to see ya back Spud...Catcha in Aug hopefully

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.