Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 17th July 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steven mckay

RMS Regular
Drives
building jwcr fi
Thanks to trackskills for an other well sorted event and what a lovely days weather we had ,I was so excited to get to the track day with the car after the alternator problem at the last event but an other silly problem was to end our day 7 laps in to the first run of the day ,power steering pump failure this time . but it wont put me off or beet me lol , a new pump has been sorted and will be fitted next week , so all being well we will be there with all you fine people at the next track day in aug , to join in with the fun and crack , lets hope we get the nice weather .
p.s would any one at the track day have any photos of my fiesta on track , I am interested to see what it looked like .

cheers steven

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Interested in possibly doing Track Skills in August, who do you guys recommend for insurance for the day?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Interested in possibly doing Track Skills in August, who do you guys recommend for insurance for the day?

I used greenlight, they are my insurance company, and I paid £65 for the day. Excess goes to £1000. Handy to have though when its your daily.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I used greenlight, they are my insurance company, and I paid £65 for the day. Excess goes to £1000. Handy to have though when its your daily.

I tried Greenlight but unfortunately they don't insure non current customers. Insured through Moris for Spa etc but want to see if there was anywhere else to try for Kirkistown :grinning:.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8

For your track day insurance, ring 01623 720081 and tell them Trackskills sent you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.