Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 17th July 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

I forgot to open a thread about this, this time but it is happening and we have a lot of cars entered. I'm not going to put the full list up but we have loads of BMWs, Civics, Kirkistown Fiestas, Locaterfields, Imprezas, Golfs, along with a Porsche Boxter 718 and an Audi Quattro.

Places are now limited so if you would like to participate, please drop me an email to donal@mulsanne.co.uk as soon as possible.

Cheers!

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Looks like she was telling the truth!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-07-16 14.20.50.png
    Screenshot 2016-07-16 14.20.50.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 138

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
See you all there in the Orange Westy! First time out since she blew up last year, new engine fitted and ready to do it all over again :party:

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
The Quays Restaurant, who are the people who provide the catering at our track days, are raising funds for a local person who has a very rare type of cancer that does not respond to radiotherapy or chemotherapy. However, there is a treatment called, “Cyberknife”, which has proven effective in cases like these. Unfortunately, this treatment is not available on the NHS. It can cost up to £30,000.

At our track day tomorrow, all proceeds from the sale of food in the café are being, donated by the caterers, to this cause! So please eat heartily!

There will also be buckets around the place for your change.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-07-16 17.20.23.png
    Screenshot 2016-07-16 17.20.23.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 114

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Whats semi retirement @MarkM . Have you sold the Clio or is it just concentrating on other things for now.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Got called to silage, otherwise I'd love to have got down to this.

Have a good one men.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Whats semi retirement @MarkM . Have you sold the Clio or is it just concentrating on other things for now.

Clio's still here, it will be going, I think....... Four cars and a van and there's only two of us, need to thin the herd and have a life, X needs a turbo again too after less than 2k miles :mad:
Skint and pissed off, I'll try to do August or September, 1st world problems eh?! :grinning:
Mr2 sorted?

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Aye hopefully being reunited with her tomorrow, as it has lived in East Engineering for the last month or two. :grinning:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Don't know about anyone else that was there today but i am burnt to a crisp.. Aloe Vera on stand by!!

Who out in the Red MG ZR / Rover 25?

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Don't know about anyone else that was there today but i am burnt to a crisp.. Aloe Vera on stand by!!

Who out in the Red MG ZR / Rover 25?

That's my mates, weren't out in it, he did the last one and is doing the next one

IMG_1118.jpg

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
That's my mates, weren't out in it, he did the last one and is doing the next one

View attachment 120171

Tell him I wasn't impressed with him attempting to hold me out on the coast road back into Ards when I was over taking him. I was driving the X6 (y)

Ps not Yapping but I'm sure he was still in Race
mode.

dufunk

RMS Regular
Great weather today enjoyed it allow had an issue of oil starvation in the corolla by the looks of it but got her home safe and sound, baffled sump would be needed would it?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Great weather today enjoyed it allow had issue an of oil starvation in the corolla by the looks of it but got her home safe and sound, baffled sump would be needed would it?

Loads of options, best being dry sump, but some baffles/ trap doors into the sump could solve your issues. Sometimes a slight overfill with oil can solve that problem.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Tell him I wasn't impressed with him attempting to hold me out on the coast road back into Ards when I was over taking him. I was driving the X6 (y)

Ps not Yapping but I'm sure he was still in Race
mode.

He wasn't trying to hold you out, we weren't expecting you to try and overtake coming up to a blind bend

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.