Trackskills Trackday. Today 13th September

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Checkpoints everywhere in the south so I imagine mondello will be for those within the immediate area.

Hopefully last one goes ahead as I'd like to get another one in 😂

I'll not be back at Mondello this year, was thinking Kirkistown on 1st November or not. They did say they'd maybe push it out a week or 2 later if restrictions stopped play

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I'll not be back at Mondello this year, was thinking Kirkistown on 1st November or not. They did say they'd maybe push it out a week or 2 later if restrictions stopped play

Might stick the bimmer in the back of a lorry for it 😂 could pretend I'm delivering and avoid having to be back by sun down if I didn't get the lights in on time

Wanted to give mondello a go in it too 🙈

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Keep the lights out. Better power to weight ratio plus cooling ducts

Unfortunately it's actually my daily car with the RS away, I might go full blown track rat with it in the future, but it's a nice car to drive

I do have something en route which may offset the weight of the lights going back in though 😏

warren

RMS Photographer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-203011.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-203011.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 98

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
@Captain Starlet

I think that's aimed at you!

Brilliant photo @warren direct him on here, I don't use Facebook. I think he was either in the golf r, or the red fn2.
Any word if the October and November ones are cancelled? Might just bigballs it and go for Dec 🤣

I haven't heard anything yet, I was holding off booking until closer to the time. The race meeting on Saturday was pulled which probably isn't a good sign for the next trackskills event.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Brilliant photo @warren direct him on here, I don't use Facebook. I think he was either in the golf r, or the red fn2.

I haven't heard anything yet, I was holding off booking until closer to the time. The race meeting on Saturday was pulled which probably isn't a good sign for the next trackskills event.

Slow car though 😜🤣

bob

RMS Regular
Any recommendations for a good road & track tyre, guessing those R888's etc wouldn't be great for a daily in the winter!

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
Doing the maths. If it’s at least 10s a lap faster than us then it will defo lap us lol. Maybe twice in a session.
I'll still be smiling lad. Fair play to Tony and legend driver but I love having a bit of close competition. Maybe he is thinking of stints this year's also, he is good enough.