Trackskills Trackday. Today 13th September

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Well lads been a long time from I posted a thread on here. Who was at todays trackskills at Kirkistown? Good to be back behind the wheel.
I went Facebook live but the I phone mount isn’t great to be honest.

skip to around 8 minutes of the video. I must do a thread on the lotus some time. Great handling thing and quicker on the track than my supercharged atom I had previously

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Should have some photos up tonight, if not all!
IMG_2472.JPG

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Well lads been a long time from I posted a thread on here. Who was at todays trackskills at Kirkistown? Good to be back behind the wheel.
I went Facebook live but the I phone mount isn’t great to be honest.

skip to around 8 minutes of the video. I must do a thread on the lotus some time. Great handling thing and quicker on the track than my supercharged atom I had previously

Exige FTW. Sequential envy!!!!

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Thanks to @thorneracing for this proper video

The Lotus is eager to go Tony!! That car should do well in sprints where you wont have all the traffic

Uploaded a video from the M3 yesterday with you blazing past us on the 2nd lap, some weather for it and plenty of traffic but got a few clear laps near the end and managed to scrape into 64's. For a full weight E92 it impresses me very time, with a shorter diff ratio and a bit of weight out it would really help but I have had my fun with it

Last edited:

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Was a great day out I really enjoyed it. Everyone had plenty of fun, no dramas and weather was perfect. The M3 really impressed me too, for such a big car it's so composed on the track even in the tighter sections. Very well setup @StephenDc2 that's for sure, was great craic. Some really nice stuff out yesterday too, that Exige is phenomenal.

pablo

RMS Moderator

The Lotus is eager to go Tony!! That car should do well in sprints where you wont have all the traffic

Uploaded a video from the M3 yesterday with you blazing past us on the 2nd lap, some weather for it and plenty of traffic but got a few clear laps near the end and managed to scrape into 64's. For a full weight E92 it impresses me very time, with a shorter diff ratio and a bit of weight out it would really help but I have had my fun with it

nice driving @StephenDc2 and good manners from everyone

the e36 m3 is super sharp too

Reactions: V8

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Was a great day out I really enjoyed it. Everyone had plenty of fun, no dramas and weather was perfect. The M3 really impressed me too, for such a big car it's so composed on the track even in the tighter sections. Very well setup @StephenDc2 that's for sure, was great craic. Some really nice stuff out yesterday too, that Exige is phenomenal.

Good to get you out a spin Shannon, makes you appreciate what a proper M car feels like with minor mods

nice driving @StephenDc2 and good manners from everyone

the e36 m3 is super sharp too

Definitely, didn't see any bad driving all day and the Trackskills team stay on top of everyone. Its easy to get carried away when you have someone to chase but just need to keep remembering its only a trackday

Reactions: V8

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular

matey, your E92 just seems so well sorted, like you say small changes in weight. cant wait to go in the october one, hopefully its dry then also.

andy_mcc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R 7.5
Those videos are a great watch - I miss the trackdays, albeit I have only done the two, but it wouldn't take much to start looking about for a project to start on after watching those videos :laughing:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Was a great days tracking on Sunday , perfect conditions , and plenty of speed for us speed freaks .
@evo98that exige is bolistic and the noises it makes are incredible .
Likewise Stephen's m3 , incredible ability for car of that weight and still all the comforts.
Under 65secs round kirkers 👍

L

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Was a great days tracking on Sunday , perfect conditions , and plenty of speed for us speed freaks .
@evo98that exige is bolistic and the noises it makes are incredible .
Likewise Stephen's m3 , incredible ability for car of that weight and still all the comforts.
Under 65secs round kirkers 👍

L

Likewise Arnold, always enjoy chasing your Yellow M3 around there... Your a fast predictable driver and brings me back to the days when I had a 2L in the DC2

neil-c

RMS Regular
Anyone know of there is any availability left for 11th Oct? I'm thinking of bringing the Boxster out for a run if I can get a service squeezed in this week. @V8