trade HPI? from VIN

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Is there anyone there that has access to trade HPIs? I need to find the reg from a VIN as I've lost the V5 for a car I'm thinking of restoring now and the plates are long since missing as it's in bits...

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Swansea are of no use for this, I have an Ascona here complete that I can't get a V5 for because I don't know the reg.
DVLNI in Coleraine were able to do it a few years ago for me on a Nova, but don't have that option anymore!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Im pretty sure you can hpi off a chassis and get everything, know anyone in a franchise dealer?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
It used to be that you could get in touch with a guy called David Skinner at County Hall to get those sort of details, but since the changeover to Swansea I'm not sure if he is still able to assist. Might be worth a phone call to the office up there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.