Trade in/book value

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Where is the best free check for this online?

Just wanting to check a few cars to see what I will get for them trading in vs selling private etc

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Not sure what’s the best but Parker’s will give you a ruff idea.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Think Autotrader will email you a trade in value. A lot of dealerships now use it too so hopefully should be realistic and close to what you'll actually be offered.

bill

Banned
Autotrader is where i go. @Toeman Yeah i had a value of £11000 on a car on pcp decide to hand it back because GFV was £11000 it was on a forecourt in Portadown 4 weeks later for £17595.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Traded my Golf R into Mercedes of Belfast for £21k and it was on Agnews forecourt less than a week later for..... £22,250. Personally I didn't think that was an unreasonable mark up though I knew I was getting a great trade in price at the time.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Traded my Golf R into Mercedes of Belfast for £21k and it was on Agnews forecourt less than a week later for..... £22,250. Personally I didn't think that was an unreasonable mark up though I knew I was getting a great trade in price at the time.

That was very fair considering they have to build in some warranty cover (even limited) and also profit.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
make sure you give aaron at Charles hurst used cars buyer a shout, they offered a brave bit more than all other trade in places