Travis Pastrana Hoonigan Gymkhana

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Hoonigan did a 20 min show going through the build of the car. I must be getting old as I found that much more interesting than the gymkhana video itself. Impressive but boring, aul Ken Block just ripped the hole out of it over the years.

The car is some bit of kit though.

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
This makes Kens latest video look like just some guy doing big drifts around Vegas in an Audi prototype they can't allow to get damaged... oh wait, never mind.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
That looked great craic! That full balls to the wall bridge jump was pretty spectacular looking.

Could you even put on something like that and on that scale anywhere outside of America?

Got me wondering what the NI equivalent would look like lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
That looked great craic! That full balls to the wall bridge jump was pretty spectacular looking.

Could you even put on something like that and on that scale anywhere outside of America?

Didnt someone do something like "farmkhana" here in a Focus RS?

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4

There was someone from Dungiven direction that did one or two when they hype first started with the Ken Block gymkhana.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I knew there was a rallying connection but couldn’t remember who it was!

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
I think the Moffett brothers did something like that too.

Edit:
This one is Moffett Motorsport, rather than the Moffett brothers. I still think the brothers did one too.

Double edit: