Trevor the Sagaris

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Excellent; this is one I'll be waiting for :grinning:

QQ; why did you go for Powers, compared to the other engines builders? was it because of the 4.7 on offer? and I assume you're using them for yearly servicing going fwd?

Couple of reasons, Str8Six were dragging their heels, not replying etc..Jason wouldn’t do a 4.7. Dom @ Powers was straight back to me, discussed all options, all variants that he could do etc, also the unlimited mileage warranty really floats my boat 🤣

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Much needed wash for the pair of Trevor’s..literally nothing I would swap them for..8.7 litres of fun..

D435175C-72DD-41A6-B916-D8F597BBE0E0.jpeg
F56AF1B2-EDFD-429D-90DC-61A81F81CAD6.jpeg
C0644176-26CD-414B-AE49-18C1FC8E2FE7.jpeg
07F719AB-6968-464B-A26A-474DBCFC7D4A.jpeg

Last edited:

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
@Phil_D unreal buddy. Can’t believe I’ve only realised these were yours , I drive past your house all the time and admire it and the cars . Used to love seeing the Alfa there too . Beautiful house and cars buddy congrats 👌😎😎

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
@Phil_D unreal buddy. Can’t believe I’ve only realised these were yours , I drive past your house all the time and admire it and the cars . Used to love seeing the Alfa there too . Beautiful house and cars buddy congrats 👌😎😎

Cheers Neil, the house has been a labour of love for many years much like the Trevor’s are now. Are you around here ?

Last edited:

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Cheers Neil, the house has been a labour of love for many years much like the Trevor’s are now. Are you around here ?
No I’m out side Lisburn but we drive that way as we go for a walk round Minnowburn so pass yours . I always go slow to nosey at yours and the cool black house that my son says looks like a super villains house 😆😆

e320mark

RMS Regular
seen you today heading Larne direction about 1.15/1.20, car sounded amazing! My son nearly broke his neck to see what was making the noise!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
seen you today heading Larne direction about 1.15/1.20, car sounded amazing! My son nearly broke his neck to see what was making the noise!

Glad it sounds good..another 130 miles on her today..edging closer to being fully run.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
After what seems to have taken an absolute age the running in of the new donkey is done, today was drop off day in Coventry @ TVR Power.

Early start leaving home at 5:30 and heading to Dublin to catch the 8:15 ferry to Holyhead, thankfully the weather was perfect (smoothest sailing I have ever been on) , and the M6 Raceway was empty..Sag being serviced tomorrow, decats put on and then mapped, hopefully have some figures early next week. Then she is off to get the interior redone in something a bit brighter, still haven’t decided on colours yet but will do soon.

3CF113CA-8EB8-451A-94B4-8CE6F652DBE6.jpeg

Loved this plate..

A44ED4D8-E60F-4E6B-8166-7D80D2D07ECC.jpeg
C32E6BD5-7360-4D86-8457-22669D733EE5.jpeg
87F6B4A9-D307-4131-88E6-D379721C00A3.jpeg

Last edited:

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Looking forward to hearing the results of the work carried out!!

Looks like you got decent roads in Wales, how was the drive to Coventry from the English border?

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Looking forward to hearing the results of the work carried out!!

Looks like you got decent roads in Wales, how was the drive to Coventry from the English border?

Wales was great, bit slow at times across the border but made it in good time. Was playing beat the clock on google maps

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Last time I was in Wales it was off the late ferry, crossing the backroads through the mountains around 2/3 at night in the EF with the B16B, still one of the best drives I've ever had. Accelerating and braking non stop, due to it being dark I think you can go quicker than during the day as you can see if lights are coming. Due to it being 3am I didn't meet a single car. Did get worried when I started getting low on fuel and the panic to find an open petrol station. Doubt even the TVR could have kept up on those roads, would have been fun to see.

Hope I get an experience like that again.

randomly came upon your house the other day
You sure it was random ^o)

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
How have I missed this thread. What a beautiful set of cars! Love TVRs.