Trikes - help?

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
M3
I've been tasked with selling a Trike, I know next to nothing about these things and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with them?

From what I can figure out online it's a 2002 Wolf Traveller, has what seems like some sort of VW Aircooled engine.

It's MOT'd, Runs and drives fine - I just need to find it a new home.

Apart from the obvious UCNI, Gumtree, MCN, eBay etc. Would anyone know of any Trike groups etc I could advertise into?

Last edited:

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
OP
JamieG95
Drives
M3
Pics of said Trike. I've discovered it's actually a Wolf Tristar. It has also had a hand operated brake lever modification added.
IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I'd just advertise it on what you've mentioned or Facebook marketplace. I can't think of anywhere specific tbh. It'll be difficult to shift this time of year I'd say

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I wouldn't aim for anything specific either. That's the sort of thing someone random just sees and takes a crazy notion for it.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Perhaps @Nicky might be able to offer some help

They’re a very hard thing to sell, and the time of year won’t be helping I’d say. My da had absolutely no interest from anyone local in his factory built Grinnall Triumph Rocket 3 trike which was advertised for £15k. It had just turned 4 years old, it could only be described “as new”, had a proper reverse gear, handbrake etc and had just 990 miles on it, and it eventually sold via eBay to a dealer that wanted it for stock in England.

Advertise anywhere and everywhere possible and hope someone with the asking price in their pocket has an interest in it, is about all you can do.

Those Boom style trikes are very much a ‘Marmite’ trike, and wouldn’t be for everyone, but you just need 1 person that does like them to want it.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Donedeal.ie would be worth a try. There's all kinds of classic, modified, bikes, yank, on it and a good selection of vehicle categories.