Triple black Lotus Exige

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
This is awesome, Love both Elise & Exige but money no option, would have to be the Exige V6 but I'd be more than settle for an Elise S2 111R. Totally need some more plates just to get a shufty at this.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
This is awesome, Love both Elise & Exige but money no option, would have to be the Exige V6 but I'd be more than settle for an Elise S2 111R. Totally need some more plates just to get a shufty at this.

Yea the Elise R's are a cool little car too and would be just as good to drive

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
V5 back at last and got my reg on so feels like mine now . Need to make a smaller plate for the front tho I think .

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Lovely. Great choice and nice to see another Exige over here.
Have had mine for years and cant think of another car for similar money that would give me the same sort of fun and driving thrills that it does. You cant really describe how good they feel to drive until you actually drive one for yourself. No other normal car gets close.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.