Triple black Lotus Exige

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Sold and gone to new home . Was an awesome wee car and glad i ticked the box but just wasn't getting to use it enough and i wouldn't get to track it as any spare time and effort will be into the drag bug and going racing so def wasn't getting into track days also . Also wanted something with back seats as my lad is at the age where he wants to come with me everywhere and hes car mad so that's way more important to me than having a 2 seater and having to leave him at home .

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
There comes a time in your father hood when you realise, a painful reality, you need a Ford Galaxy............happens to everyone with kids:joy:

giphy.gif

no way, not unless you have 4 kids

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
There comes a time in your father hood when you realise, a painful reality, you need a Ford Galaxy............happens to everyone with kids:joy:

NO no no this is not a sell the toys and get a people carrier thread lol. I already have a family wagon for daily duties but i wanted a more family friendly toy just . The exige might as well have been a motorbike as i only got out in it on my own lol . I got a nice family friendly 997 C2s with aero kit to replace it .

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
NO no no this is not a sell the toys and get a people carrier thread lol. I already have a family wagon for daily duties but i wanted a more family friendly toy just . The exige might as well have been a motorbike as i only got out in it on my own lol . I got a nice family friendly 997 C2s with aero kit to replace it .

Lol, I was going to suggest a 911 but I should've known you'd have the replacement bought already.

Photos (y).

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Just thought as I never updated the thread here is a pic of the Exige after I fitted some Team Dynamics wheels and a new set of Toyo888r 's . Also fitted a Stage 2 lotus stainless exhaust which sounded epic and had loads of pops n crackles on gear change and over run etc

image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.