Triple black Lotus Exige

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Well this all happened kindof sudden because of going on holiday . Here I was a couple of weeks ago happy with my RS focus and loving everything about it then I went for a week in the sun and with nothing to do but browse pistonheads etc and talk myself into a change . I have been keeping an eye on Exige's for a while and keeping an eye for an all black or orange with the race seats and Air con. This one ticked all the boxes and and the guy took my RS as a part ex too , so after a week of negotiating whilst on hols I booked the ferry for Friday night as I also wanted to catch the vw Cal Look Drag Day down at Shakespeare County Raceway. Drive home was epic , so much fun on the road and can't even describe how good they feel round corners . Can't wait to get it on a track and try it .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bleacher

RMS Regular
Drives
M2
My mate has one of these a few years now, all I will say is, get a larini exhaust and decat on it, never heard anything like it before, insane!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Stunning! Love them. All black looks prefect. Have you had it long? I've seen a black one on the road near mine a few times a couple of weeks back. Sounds beaut.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Neil you're a wild man, but an automotive inspiration. You are doing it just right, experiencing all the greats.

Would love to see this.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Out of interest what height are you? Is it much of an event getting in / out? Such a mean looking car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.