Triumph daytona 675

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris_Mc

RMS Regular
Drives
A4/Daytona 675
So after deciding I wanted a triumph and there being a lack of them available I decided a hop across the pond was in order. After a whole heap of messing around and changing flights here there and everywhere I find myself in Warrington having picked up this.

2009 triumph daytona 675 SE
10k miles
Triumph tor exhaust
Triumph quickshifter
Carbon rear hugger
Oxford heated grips
K&N air filter
Shorty levers
More carbon bits

There's more I just haven't remembered (in hotel having a well earned drink)

20180529_191858.jpg
20180529_203804.jpg
20180529_203813.jpg
20180529_203729.jpg
20180529_203723.jpg

Chris_Mc

RMS Regular
OP
Chris_Mc
Drives
A4/Daytona 675
Class, brilliant choice! So narrow and chuckable these bikes, you any plans to try a trackday on it?

Thanks!

I do plan on trying my hand on the track at some point yeah. Gears are still in race **** sequence, no tools to change them. So halfway there I guess!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Thanks!

I do plan on trying my hand on the track at some point yeah. Gears are still in race **** sequence, no tools to change them. So halfway there I guess!

Haha I've yet to try race shift! I just know I'd end up changing the wrong way and destroying something :grinning:

Definitely do get it on track, ideal bike for it!

Chris_Mc

RMS Regular
OP
Chris_Mc
Drives
A4/Daytona 675
It's incredile how quickly you get used to the reverse pattern, might just keep it lol.

Couple of hundred miles to home to get familiar with her and then look at trackdays, terrified of binning it though

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
It's incredile how quickly you get used to the reverse pattern, might just keep it lol.

Couple of hundred miles to home to get familiar with her and then look at trackdays, terrified of binning it though

Plenty crash protection and just take it at your own speed, you'll be grand. Give me a shout if you ever fancy it and I'll come along if I'm home at the same time (y)

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives
Knew I recognized this bike - was behind you today on the Upper N'ards Rd into Belfast around 7.25 this morning. I had the window down and sunroof open just to get a listen, the bike sounds class!

Chris_Mc

RMS Regular
OP
Chris_Mc
Drives
A4/Daytona 675
Haha - cheers! The quickshifter is too addictive

Was quietly admiring your Tiguan to be honest, that thing has some presence

Chris_Mc

RMS Regular
OP
Chris_Mc
Drives
A4/Daytona 675
Just debating it at the minute - seeing how things go. Might not be to mid July

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.