Triumph Street Triple RS 765

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

niallspence

RMS Regular
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
Was lucky enough to receive one of the first new Triumph Street Triple RS's yesterday. Thoughts so far are all good, but getting seriously bored of not being able to go over 5k rpm or 60mph. Just another 420miles to go until I can see what it's properly like. Extremely impressed with the Brembo M50 brakes, best brakes I've used. Comes as standard with 121bhp, brembo brakes, quickshifter, ohlins rear shock, showea front forks and what can only be described as a tablet for a dash. (will take me a while to figure it all out). Have a tail tidy ordered and only other plan will be a full exhaust system once some become available on the market.

FullSizeRender [246999] by Niall Spence, on Flickr

IMG_4689 by Niall Spence, on Flickr

FullSizeRender [245112] by Niall Spence, on Flickr

Will get some real pictures in the near future I'm sure.

niallspence

RMS Regular
OP
niallspence
Drives
ST RS/FN2/GsxR
Just a small update in that i got the tail tidy fitted and my number plate transferred on to it. Really pleased to get rid of the monstrosity that was on the back!

FullSizeRender by Niall Spence, on Flickr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.