TSCC Trackday 29th

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Im supposed to be recovering after a messy one, but Ill think about gettin the benz out 4 a few.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Used to be £40 for the day but it may hav gone up.
Was 15 quid to join the club + 25 quid for trackday.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
www.tscc.fsnet.co.uk - one of the cheapest track days you can do in this country and they use the short track round the control tour also meaning it's not too harsh on your cars !

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
they allow certain amounts of style but slowing into corners and slapping the clutch is dangerous and shows no respect to others on track hence why someone was asked to not star ;)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i was in portstewart for the weekend and only home so i hope you all had a good day.

alan273

The MR2 was there, both me an the mates young lad took it out had great fun, I must be mad letting a 14yo lose on a track in a MR2, but he did well.

Big, Big thanks to Arfur turned up to watch ended up on finish flag. Even ended up doing control myself for a while, was still in control tower waiting for last car to pass back of track to padock and my car was 4th in line on the start line was a mad dash but made it.

Oh and before Arfur gets at me, I did get slightly outa shape coming past him on the finish line but held it and didnt spin LOL

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
alan273 said:
The MR2 was there, both me an the mates young lad took it out had great fun, I must be mad letting a 14yo lose on a track in a MR2, but he did well.

Big, Big thanks to Arfur turned up to watch ended up on finish flag. Even ended up doing control myself for a while, was still in control tower waiting for last car to pass back of track to padock and my car was 4th in line on the start line was a mad dash but made it.

Oh and before Arfur gets at me, I did get slightly outa shape coming past him on the finish line but held it and didnt spin LOL

No probs mate, Marshals always on duty!!!!! Cheers again 4 the jacket!!

By the way.....................Slightly hilariously out o shape but still goin forwards... top marks!!!!

alan273

Had digital camera with me :grinning: , got one pic of own car in pit lane and batteries went :evil: , guess I should have checked them :? . Does anyone else have any pics? hope someone got one of the Mk1 going through the new section of track to the finish line, watched him from the control tower- very nice sideways action.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.