TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 11th Sept

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I never noticed the wrap, my mate thought it was maybe wrapped but neither of us decided it was, just thought it was a poor respray.
It was most defiently a wrap. You can see the join (attempts) a mile off. They even just wrapped right over the parking sensors. 8-(8-(

What you mean look at the smoke pouring out??? Mmm cold morning, cold car on startup, more carbon dioxide than smoke on a 9 month old GT3....
hahah he's being funny :p That GT3 is bloody amazing @RickyB

Bronk

RMS Regular
What you mean look at the smoke pouring out??? Mmm cold morning, cold car on startup, more carbon dioxide than smoke on a 9 month old GT3....
58704771.jpg

Cess

RMS Staff
If anyone has pictures they would like to provide for RMS, hit me up. It's always appreciated.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I'll be there in a Hyundai i10 courtesy car so i wouldn't worry about what you bring lol

Willing to listen to offers for being driven there in something interesting though :p

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Ohh I'll be there don't worry about that, I just might have to park a mile or so away.
Will see if I can get a bit of free time on Saturday and see what I can pull out of the garage and get running.
Get the soarer down, simply for rareness.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Considering its not a show I wouldnt worry about taking anything or where I parked it - this is the beauty of these events.

I think this next one will be either a crappy ignis sport or battered mx5 still covered in crap from its last rally.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You heading down early?

Yes, prob head between 9 and half 9 and get a good spot. Can meet you in the square if you're heading up?

If it's raining bad I'll not be going though, would just make it miserable :worried:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Yes, prob head between 9 and half 9 and get a good spot. Can meet you in the square if you're heading up?

If it's raining bad I'll not be going though, would just make it miserable :worried:

Sounds good mate, I will be doing the same regarding the weather lol

Meet you about 9:15am?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.