Often
Lighten the mood a tad

D8Jr1sTXUAA-h4E.jpg

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Lol pretty much this @Dusty

Definitekt join a club first, they'll direct you through the whole process. Training days to go on at beginning of year also at Kirkistown usually as well. Then as above, remortgage or find some generous sponsors.

I'm going to try next year, problem with my work is that I'm away 6 months of the year so miss a lot of meetings. Even just a couple of club races would keep me happy.

Sounds like I'd be safer buying a cheapie and sticking to track days

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
Delighted for Dean to get the big win today! Hard luck for Hicky, but he did a great job to get it home in 2nd. (y)

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I heard MD saying on an interview yesterday, he was the only one carrying the Dunlop flag now and he wasn't doing it very well at the TT.
Its like he likes putting pressure on himself, just so he can stay miserable.
What does he think he has to prove now ?
If it went bad for him, there would be nobody carrying the "Dunlop" flag.
He needs to lighten up a bit (not just after William's incident) he's always been like that, and seriously consider hanging the leathers up.
Just imo, of course.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Good to see Glenn Irwin will be competing at the TT next year. Good article with in the link.

I've been over with Glenn at the TT the last couple of years it run, he kept saying that he had no intentions of doing it, while getting the taxi driver to take him round various parts of the course to see it!:joy:

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I've been over with Glenn at the TT the last couple of years it run, he kept saying that he had no intentions of doing it, while getting the taxi driver to take him round various parts of the course to see it!:joy:

Milky wasn't driving the Taxi, was he :joy:. I'm sure it takes a lot for a BSB champion to basically go back to being a newcomer, a lot of learning to do but fair play to him. Would love to see him do well at it, probably take a few years to get up to speed, less with McGuinness as team mate though.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
44teeth done a great wee TT video, watched it last night there. Can't wait to get back next year, all being well!

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
44teeth done a great wee TT video, watched it last night there. Can't wait to get back next year, all being well!

Got half way through it before the kids starting torturing me, get a cup of tea and watch it later when I get them out the door. Can't wait for it, will you be back for it this year?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Got half way through it before the kids starting torturing me, get a cup of tea and watch it later when I get them out the door. Can't wait for it, will you be back for it this year?

Haha yeah good to hear the lads talking about the different corners and marker points and that.

Yeah should be back mate, think I've still ferry tickets carried over so as long as work permits, I'll be there. Miss the wifes birthday and our anniversary but sure she's had 2 with me at home now so she can't complain 😬😂

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Haha yeah good to hear the lads talking about the different corners and marker points and that.

Yeah should be back mate, think I've still ferry tickets carried over so as long as work permits, I'll be there. Miss the wifes birthday and our anniversary but sure she's had 2 with me at home now so she can't complain 😬😂

Almost feels free when the ferry tickets have just carried forward from 2020. What made you get married over the TT in the first place, setting a rod for your back there :joy: , she must be very understanding lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Almost feels free when the ferry tickets have just carried forward from 2020. What made you get married over the TT in the first place, setting a rod for your back there :joy: , she must be very understanding lol

She wanted married the day after her birthday unfortunately, family tradition lol. But yes she's very understanding. Told her she's just going to have to start coming to the TT if she wants to see me 😂