TT Booking

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Have a ticket for a bike and rider for the TT.Return sailing from Belfast.Out on 30/05/19,return 08/06/19.Have a £50 deposit paid with the balance (£257) to be paid to Nutt Travel before end of February.Just looking the deposit back.PM me if interested.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
S1000xr
Booking for bike and rider
Outbound sailing 30/05/19
Return sailing 08/06/19

Have a £50 deposit holding this booking with the balance of £257 to be paid to Nutt travel before end of February.
Looking the price of the deposit back.PM if interested.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Stick it up on the T.T groups on Facebook. See them for sale on there all the time, mostly from heysham over but there plenty of people from N.I in the groups too. Be warned though that they will gurn about the price. There was an incredible amount of yapping done about the price of the tickets direct from steampacket, and that seems to have £20 Nutt Travel tax on it. Mine was £237 direct from steampacket. It should sell no problem though

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
There is a boy from Dundrum on the " IOM TT 2019:grinning:" Facebook page asking when steampacket are re'releasing cancelled tickets, if you fancy messaging him. His names Chris Hogg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.