"Tuner" lug nuts around Belfast area

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
Im trying to source a set of internal drive lug nuts, 20x 12mm 1.5Pitch, from a trader around the Belfast area tomorrow, im keen to get my Advans on right and wouldnt mind a set of these locally rather than order online and wait all week.

Does anyone know who stocks them around the Belfast area whos open on a Saturday?

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
The place on the Donegal Road definitely sells them mate, think they are £2.50 each & the key a fiver, but much cheaper to get a snt off eBay at half the price though.

Are they SA3R Advans? Common as muck.... :party:

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
OP
2.2_Coupe
Drives
amps/volts
Sweet Jeebus. A tenner cut above eBay for rates would be fair, double the dough I could probably restrain myself for the week lol. Many many thanks for the heads up though. Ive only got 8 or so of them - not a patch on you or Bob :p

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
Bob only has a "long term loan" of 4 of mine, as has Lee. It's a contractual clause before i parted with any of them. :party:

I had to get some of the nuts from that place when i was running with 3 or 4 each wheel. TBH, you really want to be getting the internal spline fit nuts anyway, as the hex ones (the ones that place on Donegal Road sell) are feckin sh!te, after a few times taking the wheels on/off, they start to round.

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
OP
2.2_Coupe
Drives
amps/volts
I was on the phone with Gordy down in GMAC there turns out he can get them in, literally for pennies each - Ive told him to get me a bucketload lol, way too cheap to turn down!!!
I think any of them alloy/Duralumin nuts only last a few goes anyhow - I hadnt much confidence winding the Volks back on there, each time they tighten they just dont feel the same :party:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Street racer very nice to deal with and well priced, that place on donegall rd is a rip off and the guy had a terrible attitude too, i think he was looking 60 quid for a set of 20, got them a good bit cheaper in street racer

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Resurrecting this old thread instead of starting a new one.

Phoned Wheels R Us, JK Autospares, Motorsport and spares Ballymena ....... no-one seems to keep black tuner wheel nuts.

I would like these tonight or tomorrow, anydody have any or know where in Belfast/Ballymena that would have them. Davy at procar may have them but I wouldn't get over there today or tomorrow, too far in wrong direction.

Impreza fitment m12 x 1.25

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
It would seem nowhere in the country keeps these things, I thought they'd be quite a popular item.

Just going to have to wait, maybe order some muteki's off the web!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.