Tuono Time!!!!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Looked and thought of one of these for too long, nearly bought a ‘normal’ 2011 one couple of years back… but refrained, ultimately I always wanted the factory V4 1100… and when the ‘17 came out with the TFT dash, blipper, quick shifter… blah blah.. the ‘15 and ‘16 wasnt going to cut it!

I adore the ‘17 colours… rode an hour home this evening… and it’s just beyond words! Insanely good bikes… i’m blown away with the quality and spec of bikes we have available for ‘ok’
Money these days!!!

B88F274E-E737-4BD5-9737-487B16D8C50F.jpeg

380496CA-91B0-460B-916A-4C7F2027F56B.jpeg

4B307017-8110-4428-BE2B-8E3044151535.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Haha you mad man, I love your idea of becoming old and sensible. That's more bonkers than the blade I'm sure 😂

Love it though, they always get such a good write up. Chris Harris has one that he loves. I'm sure it's a lot more comfortable to ride than a superbike as well, but every bit as fast if not quicker around the roads!

Must get a look round it sometime, if you're going for any evening blasts give me a shout 👍🏻

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
So you eventually jumped to the dark side lol...As you know,one of my favourite bikes and thats a stunner you've got there!Very best of health to enjoy...And enjoy it you will!!! The combination of noise,grunt and handling sooo adictive.HTR.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
So you eventually jumped to the dark side lol...As you know,one of my favourite bikes and thats a stunner you've got there!Very best of health to enjoy...And enjoy it you will!!! The combination of noise,grunt and handling sooo adictive.HTR.

yup !!! finally got there........... as usual with bikes, its been a good journey getting here.. its good changing between a few bikes trying different ones, first impression on this are great... feels like a very grown up street triple.... sound is insane, handling seems bang on, blipper/q shifter is to die for !! and i just love these TFT dashes !!

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Old and sensible lol as you post up the first photos in race mode :joy: . Looks stunning, and has all the right bits on it, it would look as good sitting in the living room as it would lifting the wheel down the road. Best of luck with it.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I does sound about as good a bike ever could.

I could barely hear my S1000R when following this thing!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Old and sensible lol as you post up the first photos in race mode :joy: . Looks stunning, and has all the right bits on it, it would look as good sitting in the living room as it would lifting the wheel down the road. Best of luck with it.

nice to meet you yesterday!! Enjoyed the 2nd ride out on this thing… starting to get to know how to use the dash/settings! Too old for all this technology 😝😂
I does sound about as good a bike ever could.

I could barely hear my S1000R when following this thing!

you’ll have to get a run on it smithers… the quickshifter is sooooo addictive!! Love it

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
nice to meet you yesterday!! Enjoyed the 2nd ride out on this thing… starting to get to know how to use the dash/settings! Too old for all this technology 😝😂

you’ll have to get a run on it smithers… the quickshifter is sooooo addictive!! Love it

Great to meet you too, I was gutted I didn't get to ride back down the Portaferry Road with you.

The bike was even nicer in person and sounded as well as imagined.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
I’ve done 50 miles on this bike so far this year…. Going to stick it up for sale and see what happens, if I get tortured with idiots….. will just keep it 🤣

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
My friend has one and **** me what a machine they are! It still blows my mind they come from the factory like this lol..
GLWS!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
My friend has one and **** me what a machine they are! It still blows my mind they come from the factory like this lol..
GLWS!

yea.... they are just a bit insane to be fair.... the quality of stuff on them is unreal.

What you going for next? Fancy a part ex for a Z1000?:cool:

unlikely.... feel free to IM if you want though... not even sure if i woudl replace this, would have a half notion of an old Fazer thou just to have.

Bloody hell Mark, you've too many toys :laughing: (is that possible?)

wash your mouth out young man !!!