Tuono V4r

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Picked this up last week.Only had a few short runs on it so far but the power and noise are something else! Roll on the dry weather!!!
DSC00278.JPG
DSC00279.JPG
DSC00280.JPG
DSC00281.JPG
DSC00282.JPG

genman

G
sold my one a few months ago... had it about 4 years and apart from a rear shock change to an ohlins from the rsv4 it was great.
I've a cable for reading fault codes and throttle learning.... from the factory the throttle calibration is the always right and as cables stretch it can need tweaked.
come the summer etc you'll love the pop as you run up the gears using the qs and the anti wheelie love it or hate it is great on country roads.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
S1000xr
sold my one a few months ago... had it about 4 years and apart from a rear shock change to an ohlins from the rsv4 it was great.
I've a cable for reading fault codes and throttle learning.... from the factory the throttle calibration is the always right and as cables stretch it can need tweaked.
come the summer etc you'll love the pop as you run up the gears using the qs and the anti wheelie love it or hate it is great on country roads.

Give me a shout if you're selling the cables Terry.Would be interested.

genman

G
no problem ...the software is a free download... guzzidiag or iawdiag. YouTube videos to show how to use it.
r u anywhere near Belfast ?

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
S1000xr
no problem ...the software is a free download... guzzidiag or iawdiag. YouTube videos to show how to use it.
r u anywhere near Belfast ?
Up in Draperstown Terry.Think I met you in Magherafelt few years ago with a part worn tyre!

genman

G
Indeed....man you've a good memory...I'd forgotten about that..can easily do the same again sometime.

migs

RMS Regular
Lovely bike! Always fancied one of these but they've just been beyond my budget as I do like new or nearly new! If I can sell my speed triple id fancy one of these Yam MT10's, they seem to get great reviews! Health to enjoy that!!(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.