Turkington Big MacMillant Event

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I couldn't even see a topic for this; what an amazing event it was and a phenomenal amount raised for a good cause. I couldn't believe the turnout and quality of cars. Really gives a taster for upcoming weekend in Kilbroney.
Full report for those who are interested is here:

Some amazing cars showed up on the night.

2019-06-06 296.jpg
4.jpg
2019-06-06 046.jpg
2019-06-06 075.jpg
2019-06-06 089.jpg
2019-06-06 131.jpg
2019-06-06 145.jpg
2019-06-06 184.jpg
2019-06-06 243.jpg
2019-06-06 287.jpg

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Had I been at home I’d defo have went to this, seems it was a great evening

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
It genuinely was and folks didn't wanna leave despite having work the next day. And best of it all, no eejits revving (well apart Mustang owner) or silly trance music. I must be getting old

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Was a great night, better than most 'shows'.. Great cars and atmosphere. Thanks again to Colin and all involved, and for the Trophy. Hope it's a regular event, for a good cause.

Bryan

RMS Regular
It genuinely was and folks didn't wanna leave despite having work the next day. And best of it all, no eejits revving (well apart Mustang owner) or silly trance music. I must be getting old

Yellow Mustang? I wasn't able to make this either because I was in England otherwise I would have brought one of the jeeps.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Yup. People revving at shows non stop are just dicks.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Think it was a girl in the mustang.

Was only there for a short time towards the end, was pleasantly surprised how good it was.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
it was a good even for sure ... some nice motors on display. very relaxed and great cause. That's a fab amount of money raised

yes the owner of the yellow mustang ... she is an "interesting" character. the needless rev-ing am not sure what the reason was :eyes:

Bryan

RMS Regular
Think it was a girl in the mustang.

Was only there for a short time towards the end, was pleasantly surprised how good it was.
it was a good even for sure ... some nice motors on display. very relaxed and great cause. That's a fab amount of money raised

yes the owner of the yellow mustang ... she is an "interesting" character. the needless rev-ing am not sure what the reason was :eyes:

She lives in Waringstown and I would see the Mustang about a lot. She used to have the bright pink BMW.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Not seen it since the Mustang appeared. There's an IS200 and a Mini in the drive too but the BM could be in the garage I suppose.