Twin Cam

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SXI Astra

Drives
Astra
M8 of mine is interested in buying a real clean corolla gt coupe twin cam!ne1 no of any 4 sale?reasonable price though, not telephone numbers.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
SXI Astra said:
M8 of mine is interested in buying a real clean corolla gt coupe twin cam!ne1 no of any 4 sale?reasonable price though, not telephone numbers.

Theres a problem right there...

Southern Autotrader seems to be you're best bet!

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
ive seen a few jap inports and there always clean with the best of gear uprated diffs and stuff.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
106lad said:
where do u get jap imports?

Japan I'd imagine:p
There are import websites explaining the ins and outs of it. Not as easy as it sounds apparently

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
if he wants a mint one, well the guts of 8-10k will get him that, one that needs a bit of work 5-8, and rough ones are less than 5 k now

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Theres no way I'd ever buy an 86 from anywhere in the UK, considering you can get a Trueno (pop up lights) in far better condition for about £2k plus shipping/handling. You'd be nuts to buy one over here!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
first time i have ever seen clean coupe and resonable money in the one sentence... i have had few of these prices going up like houses

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.