type r decals,, OEM Part numbers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Anto84

RMS Regular
Anyone have the OEM part numbers for the type r decals for an Integra Dc2, Side ones and the rear?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Make sure you get the decals for a dark car as there's 2 variations which some folk get caught out with or not know about :grinning:

Its bound to be on itr-dc2.com if you join up :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I might be able to find an old PM on the itr forum when im home (blocked in here) that had the OEM numbers for decals when i ordered mine if thats any use? Mine would have been for the lighter background though and at least you can stroke them off the list :grinning:

MIGHT be able to find the old thread of the guy who used to deal in the part numbers and had them all listed if you dont have luck elsewhere.

Anto84

RMS Regular
OP
Anto84
I might be able to find an old PM on the itr forum when im home (blocked in here) that had the OEM numbers for decals when i ordered mine if thats any use? Mine would have been for the lighter background though and at least you can stroke them off the list :grinning:

MIGHT be able to find the old thread of the guy who used to deal in the part numbers and had them all listed if you dont have luck elsewhere.

Sending you a PM

slag

RMS Regular
75773-ST7-Z01ZA & 75773-ST7-Z01ZB for right side.

75783-ST7-Z01ZA & 75783-ST7-Z01ZB for left side.

75717-ST7-G01ZA & 75717-ST7-G01ZB for rear.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
RMS triumphs again :cool:

images

Good work slag (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.