Tyres 235/70/16

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Any recommendations for tyres in this size? I have been running Goodyear MT/Rs but the wet grip is a bit iffy, so fancy something different/better. Any suggestions for something decent in wet, and ok for snow, never used off road at all. I've phoned a few local suppliers and it isnt a common size - two offerings are Greenlander and Landsail. Online there are a ton of different one, but going to get hit for NI delivery (and then fitting) so would prefer probably to get local, mid ulster area.

Cheers.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Anyone running Goodyear HP All Weather tyres? Seem to be a decent bet for an all weather type tyre.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I've been running uniroyal all season experts for the last 2 years on the wife's freelander 2 and they've been great.
Tbh any Michelin tyre is likely to be spot on.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I've been running uniroyal all season experts for the last 2 years on the wife's freelander 2 and they've been great.
Tbh any Michelin tyre is likely to be spot on.

Cheers. I like the idea of all weather tyres if they are decent enough in the wet and cold conditions.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
They have been great in the winter, plenty of grip in snow and ice. Fantastic water clearance too.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
They have been great in the winter, plenty of grip in snow and ice. Fantastic water clearance too.
Thanks for the info, just ordered those Goodyear Wrangler HP tyres there off ASDA, delivery was Ā£2.99 per tyre.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Pretty quick delivery. I got a text yesterday to say that delivery would be 48 hours from tomorrow. Then a text this morning to say they would be delivered this morning šŸ‘šŸ»
2E032ABD-73F6-4087-9E63-03D1A19C02DA.jpeg
B3D6B745-1A63-4991-BA4E-1A58ACE68812.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Nice open pattern, should do well enough in the winter. Not for the merc though are they lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Nice open pattern, should do well enough in the winter. Not for the merc though are they lol
It would be a tight squeeze! I got them fitted today and a wheel alignment done and the difference is night and day.