Tyres

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Who’s best for a new Tyre. Central or hursts. Used to use central years ago but have used hursts the last couple of times.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A1 tyres worth a shout also, and Mcallens were cheap for me last time as was a michelin deal on

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
OP
Brian mc21
Thought they were near Dromore but when you google it Lisburn comes up as well. Thanks

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
They do have a depot in Lisburn as well now. Old Car Care Centre at end of Old Hillsborough Rd.

Though I'm sure it's the one off the A1 deals with all the motorbike stuff

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Aaron and Scoop at A1 in Dromore are the only 1’s I go to for bike tyres. I’ve put 4 sets and a rear on the GS in just over 18 months and they’ve fitted them all. Always been the cheapest as I usually ring around out of curiosity (miserableness), and with them being a Michelin dealer, they do the £30 cash back offer at the till so you aren’t having to send off for it and wait on a cheque.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Aaron and Scoop at A1 in Dromore are the only 1’s I go to for bike tyres. I’ve put 4 sets and a rear on the GS in just over 18 months and they’ve fitted them all. Always been the cheapest as I usually ring around out of curiosity (miserableness), and with them being a Michelin dealer, they do the £30 cash back offer at the till so you aren’t having to send off for it and wait on a cheque.
Seems its still the case that A1 are worth a visit then, they aren't close to me but I'll take a trip down and get them to fire a set of Michelins on it. Rang around a few places to see if they had any cashback deals on yet, but Hurst didn't have anything, it's great they offer cash back at the till.

Cheers guys

aaron_dp

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon
The new Road 6 are out so you might get a deal on the Road 5s, totally transformed my bike coming off standard Bridgestones

cupraricky

RMS Regular
Seems its still the case that A1 are worth a visit then, they aren't close to me but I'll take a trip down and get them to fire a set of Michelins on it. Rang around a few places to see if they had any cashback deals on yet, but Hurst didn't have anything, it's great they offer cash back at the till.

Cheers guys
Defo worth the trip. I'd recommend pre ordering if your after a specific tyre..... I called checked they had my tyre size, none left by the time I arrived (within a couple of hours). But in fairness Aaron recommended another tyre upon arrival , I'd never even considered and its excellent.......Road Angle GT